Laxmi Cinemas Rules
- All tickets sold are non-refundable, non-exchangeable or non-resalable;
- Please check the transaction amount at the time of transaction and before leaving the ticketing counters. Any disputes in the transaction amount discovered thereafter will not be processed/handled.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
Rules inside cinemas/cinema houses
- Any person shall present a valid ticket for admission to the cinema house, and shall be seated on the designated seat according to the seat nos. printed on the ticket;
- Parents shall select suitable movies for their children and thereby exercise adequate parental guidance as suggested by the government. Parents shall look after their children and shall be responsible for their safety and their personal belongings, Laxmi Cinemas is not responsible and does not assume any liability for any personal injuries or loss or damages arising therefrom.
- All dangerous or hazardous items or any items that may interfere other persons’ enjoyment of movies are prohibited in the cinema houses. Laxmi Cinemas has the right to deny admission of any person carrying such prohibited items to the cinema houses;
- No outside purchased food and drinks are allowed in the cinema houses;
- Possession of any video recording equipment and any unauthorized photo-taking, audio recording and/or video recording are strictly prohibited inside the cinema houses. Laxmi Cinemas reserves the rights to hand-over the offenders of undertaking the above-mentioned unauthorized activities to and report the case to law-enforcement agencies. Any unauthorized recordings, tapes, films and/or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed;
- Animals, livestock or pets are not allowed in any part of the cinema houses
- The use of mobiles, and other light emitting or ringing electronic products or devices (including but not limited to tablets, laptops, watches, etc.) is prohibited during screening;
- The audience shall be seated during screening and shall avoid making any unnecessary noise or causing any nuisance, annoyance or interference to other persons’ enjoyment of movies;
- Any person shall not destroy or damage all facilities, provisions or equipment in the cinemas. Any person who caused damages to the facilities, provisions or equipment or whatsoever in the cinemas shall be held liable and required to pay full compensation to Laxmi Cinemas for any losses or damages arising therefrom.
- After the end of screening, please leave the cinema houses/cinemas through the designated exits and routes as directed by Laxmi Cinemas staff;
- Before leaving, please remember to take all your personal belongings with you and keep the seats clean.
- Smoking or carrying a lighted cigarette, cigar, or pipe (including the use of electronic cigarettes or any other artificial cigarettes or smoking products) within the cinemas is strictly prohibited. Laxmi Cinemas reserves the right to handover the offenders and report the case to law enforcement agencies;
- Any unauthorized business or charity or other form of activities within the cinemas are strictly prohibited;